If you have completed a Diploma with an emphasis in business and are looking for a way to complete your Bachelors degree while starting on your new job or completing your National Service, this cutting-edge course will bring you up to speed with the latest innovations in the world of business and management.
Everyone knows that the ever-changing world of business has many challenges. As a business leader, you will need to keep up with the pace and stay ahead of the others. This programme has a long tradition of providing high quality teaching and that means you will achieve a relevant degree-level qualification which covers a range of focused and fascinating topics, including:
- global business environment and international trade and economics
- the role of strategy and policy in the success of business organisations
- international marketing and distribution
- forms of business unit and the laws relating to them
You will also have the opportunity to plan, research and present a project on the topic of your choice within the scope of the programme, as well as providing thoughtful commentary on the projects produced by your fellow classmates. This will contribute to the development of key interpersonal skills such as communication and evaluation techniques that will be advantageous for you in any organisational setting.
WHAT WILL BE COVERED
This course will take about 16 months to complete. The course is made up of the following modules:
- Global Business Environment
- Business Strategy*
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Business Law
- International Marketing Strategy
- Advanced Business Project*
* These modules are core and must be passed in order to achieve the award.
Tuition fees is approximately SGD$10,800 and you can pay via instalments of about $700 per month.
- Full payment discount of 10% of the tuition fee if you pay upfront.
- Partial scholarship available for international students residing in specific regions outside of the UK. (This will lower the Tuition Fee payable)
The next few intakes are:
- October 2020 (deadline for application was 25 September 2020)
- January 2021
- March 2021
- May 2021
Complete the form below and we will contact you to continue the application process. Application is free and there is no service fee. During the enrolment process, you will need to pay the first instalment to start classes.